- We will discuss your moving plans on the telephone to obtain preliminary information and begin to plan your move in accordance with your requirements.
- An experienced surveyor will visit you at home to discuss your move in detail. He will assess the volume/weight of the consignment accurately and decide what special packing is required for any unusual or delicate items.
- We will provide you with a full survey report and proposal clearly detailing how we intend to complete your move. This confirms that we have addressed all your requirements and eliminates any opportunity for ambiguity in the service we provide.
- We will ask you to complete an Order of Service form to confirm your acceptance of our proposal. We will also help you complete the insurance and customs forms required.
- On moving day the packing company will bring concise packing instructions and a full range of top quality materials. All goods are packed with the finest packing materials. After packing, they will label and number everything and create a packing inventory. Special crates will be provided as identified by the surveyor. Your consignment will then be loaded at your door into a shipping container or an Interconex vehicle (depending on the routing requirements). Containers are sealed, travel directly to the port for shipment, and remain untouched throughout the journey.
- We will monitor your consignment throughout its journey and handle all the necessary documentation. If you are going to a country where we do not have our own office, we will select a partner to work with us to handle customs clearance and delivery at destination.
- When you arrive, please contact the destination agent to set up clear lines of instruction for clearance and delivery. If the shipment is scheduled to arrive before your new home is ready, we will arrange local storage until your plans become clear.
- Finally, we will arrange delivery to your home, unloading, unpacking and arranging furniture, and disposal of the used packing materials.
We have the knowledge and experience to handle moves to or from any location globally. Even to the world's more remote regions, Interconex will smooth the way, door-to-door. Communicating move information is an important element to a successful move. The links below comunicate some of the most common information requested from our clients and the families they relocate.